Congratulations to our dear friends Chad and Julia. The wedding is on November 4, but we will be doing a tour of the DMZ to see the Joint Security Area (JSA) on Nov 2. This is where we can step right across the border and walk into the joint building that shares the border. If you are interested in going, please inquire with an email to info@koreantourguide.
Please send us:
- Scanned passport copy of all people going
- A payment of $85USD via PayPal (Payment link found below)
We need to submit all this information by Friday, Oct 15, 2016.
Apologies but Korean citizens will not be able to partake in this event.
There is a minimum age policy: Those born after after Nov 2, 2005 (Under 11 years old) will not be allowed to go on the JSA tour.
The first step to reunification. Still one of the most popular places to go, this is the border between North Korea and South Korea. Definitely one of the must see places while you are here. A bucket list item for most, the thrill you experience here is shiver down the spine you’ll be feeling for a long time. One of the most unique experiences you’ll see on this planet. 100% safe as this has become more of a tourist destination for both North and South Korea than a place to fear.
- 08:30 start at President Hotel 3rd Floor at City Hall
- Board bus to the DMZ
- Drive through Freedom Highway
- Pass through DMZ Checkpoint and Cow Bridge
- Arrive at Camp Bonifas
- Presentation of the DMZ
- JSA Tour (Freedom House, Bridge of No Return)
- Lunch – choice of Bulgogi beef or Bibimbap rice bowl (vegetarian option)
- Drive back to Seoul
- End of tour at original location (14:30PM)
DMZ-JSA Tour $85/person
*All DMZ tours can be cancelled entirely or in-part without prior notice at anytime due to UN security reasons. Full refunds will be given in the event that happens.