Digital Media City (DMC)
High-tech complex for digital technologies and shopping mall in northern Seoul
- Try to watch pc & video games in e-sports-specific stadiums if available.
Dong-dae-mun Design Plaza (DDP)
Iconic landmark of design industry in northern Seoul
"Top 52 Places to Visit in 2015" by New York Times. Designed by Zaha Hadid, Iraqi–British architect, world leading architect.
* Lunch recommendation nearby: Sin-dang-dong “Tteok-bok-ki” (spicy rice cake) Town with picture below.
Known as “artists' street” with K beauty make-up artist and designer stores in southern Seoul.
- Get makeup by cosmetic artists in flagship stores!
Ap-gu-jeong Rodeo Street
Leading trend area of fashion and youth culture in Seoul’s most expensive area (clothing stores, shoe shops, accessory shops, etc)
- Visit “Galleria Department Store”, the most luxurious department store in Korea.
Gangnam K-Star sRoad
- Let’s meet K pop stars in art works in Gangnam area (famous for “Gangnam style”)!
Starfield COEX Mall
World’s largest underground malls, convention centers, and exhibition halls in Sam-sung district
- Visit “Starfield Library” (fantastically designed-public library with foreign books with picture below)
- Dance “Gangnam style” with the sculpture in the background!
SM Town Artium
Complex offers SM (largest K pop company) holographic performances, artiste experience, and exhibitions