Are you interested in ski tour? But Europe is too far and Japan is inconvenient for casual trip.
Then, skiing at Korea can be good option!
I and my team JSKI are professional ski instructors and we have been teaching more than 5,000 tourists every year.
The tour I will give you is PRIVATE SKI LESSON, which is quite different with other ski agents in Korea.
Lesson fee is 220$ for 2 hours and the maximum number of group is 4 persons for good quality of lesson.
If the number of your group is more than 4, we can discuss and hire more instructors, so don't worry about that and just contact me :)
Please contact me and try to learn ski at Korea !
2-hour lesson & 4-hour lesson
- Safety rules, Etiquette
- How to put on & off your ski gears
- How to move on a flat surface
- How to fall and get up safely
- Basic stance (sliding - slowing down - stopping)
- How to take the ski lift safely
- How to change direction (basic wedge turn)
*For 4-hour lesson only*
- Break time (eat, drink or practice on your own)
- How to do S-shape turn
- How to control turning speed