** This is a Customized Tour, which includes TOURGUIDING, DRIVING(van), and semiprofessional PHOTO service **
As listed bellow, there are many places you can choose to visit. Please feel free to name any of them, and we will go for it!! (This tour is designed to be 10 hours jounrney. After I get your priorities, I will provide you the best plan as possible. )
(1) Nami Island : This is a wonderful theme park that shows one of the fantastic examples of how cultural attractions can get harmony with nature. It is a good way to enjoy beautiful trees, river, and animals along with convenient facilities and drama sites. It is also, known as one of the best sites in Korea to take photos.
(2) Pettie France : Theme Park of an old styled village in France. There are traditional housings which they got samples from 150 year-old houses, traditional performances(Marionette, Music Box, etc..), and the galleries of the paintings and famous novel called 'Little Prince'. Along with the cultural experiences of France, there are many decorations and paintings to make it so fun to take nice photos as well.
(3) Garden of Morning Calm : : A Great Scale of Beautiful Garden designed by a professor specialized in Botanic. In this place, there are many titles of gardens that are all in harmony with each other with beautiful surroundings of mountain valleys. In winter, this garden makes even more wonderful sites, which is known as Light Festival. In this period(from December to February), they put millions of light bulbs and decorations on the trees and fields to show you a world of fantasy.
(4) Rail Bike : Cycling on the rail way. It is 4 wheeled so no need to worry about falling down. This rail used to be for a train in the old time, but after those train stations were abolished, they made an attractions for bicycles. This rail goes through some of the most beautiful natural sceneries in this region.
(5) Strawberry Picking(November ~ May) : You can pick the fresh strawberries in the farm. You know Korean Strawberries are known as the strawberries in the world.
(6) Elysian Ski Resort(December ~ February) : Ski with a licensed ski instructor or just see the snow briefly and take photos
(7) Dumulmeori river view : This is a crossing point of a Han river, which splits into Bukhangang river and Namhangang River. This site is actually so popular for local Koreans and has been filmed in dramas and movies.
(8) Alpaca World($30 extra charge due to a long distance) : Let's play with Alpacas!!
(9) Jade Garden : A European styled Garden beside a big resort owned by a big group, Hanhwa. Some dramas and movies took place here.
(10) Seoul City Tour : Check out the modern and traditional aspects of Korean capital city, Seoul.