Hillside Village Museum
Exhibition of 1960-70s’ hillside village (fee: 1,000 won, about 1 USD per person)
Baedari Used Bookstore Street
- See bookstores (TV drama “The Lonely & Great God–Goblin” filming
spot), old days mural streets, and handicraft shops.
Sinpo Traditional Market
Korea’s 1st westernized park with “MacArthur” sculpture (American general who saved Incheon & Seoul through “Battle of Incheon”)
- Visit “Jemulpo Club” (museum of foreign social club), “100th
Anniversary of Korea-U.S. Diplomatic Relations Memorial Tower”,
and Korean war student soldier’s monument.
- Watch 1900s’ Chinese restaurants, bakeries, and cafes in the biggest
Chinatown in Korea!
- See “Sam-guk-ji” (Chinese romance of 3 kingdoms in 1400s) mural
Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village
Fairy tale village with characters in “Snow White”, “Cinderella”, “The Wonderful Wizard of OZ”, etc & alleys decorated with 10 themes
- Fasten memorable locks at "Love Key Zone" wire netting and take
photos with characters!
Wolmi Sea Train
Monorail running around "Wolmi Island" covering 6.1km and taking 40 minutes (fee: 8,000 won, about USD 7 per person)
- Watch sea, ports, Incheon bridge, and world largest mural from 18
meters high view.
- Take lifetime photos at each station photo zone!
- Enjoy seaside roads, street festivals, cafes, and amusement parks!