South Korea is one of the world’s greatest stories untold! In the shortest amount of time, going from one of the poorest nations to now, one of the most powerful countries in the world, one can only be wowed by success story that’s happened here. Other countries have faced similar adversity, but none have rivaled the speed of growth that’s been achieved here in Korea. And it all starts from the Korean people and there stories. Something can be definitely be learned from them. Come to Korea and see what makes them tick.
- Samsung, Hyundai, Kia and LG are Korean companies
- Korea hosted the 2018 Winter Olympics, hosted the 2002 FIFA World Cup and hosted the 1988 Summer Olympics
- The UN Secretary General from 2007 to 2016 was from Korea, Ban Ki-Moon
- In 2010, Korea goes from aid recipient to donor nation in the OECD
- Despite North Korean belligerence towards us, it has never been a problem. South Korea has hosted the 2010 G20 Summit and 2012 Nuclear Summit. If it’s safe for the world’s top 20 leaders to be here at the same time, it’s safe enough for you too!