Let's look what we found
Search results for "dongdaemun"
Main shopping area with international fashion brands, luxury department stores, and cosmetics shops
- Look around K-pop shops underground!
- Try diverse street food and visit "Myeong-dong
Cathedral" (a 19th-century gothic-style bell tower).
Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP)
Design industry landmark designed by “Zaha Hadid” (the world-leading architect)
The most Instagram tagged location in Korea in 2019
K-drama spot for "You Who Came from the Stars," "Producer," and "She Was Pretty"
Artist street with K-beauty make-up stores
- Get makeup by cosmetic artists in flagship stores!
Gangnam K-star Road
- Let’s meet K-pop stars in artworks!
World largest underground mall with convention centers and exhibit halls in Gangnam area (famous for “Gangnam Style”)
- Dance “Gangnam Style” with the sculpture!
- Visit “Starfield Library” (a fantastically designed public library).
SM Town Artium
Complex offers SM (the largest K-pop company) holographic performances and exhibits
• Recommend to eat in Dongdaemun Design Plaza:
- Tteok-bokki (a spicy rice cake)
- Chicken soup with vegetables, noodles, and dumplings
Showing around the most famous shopping area of Seoul. Best shopping places and will guide you to find anything you want to buy and to help in the right price and place by introducing unique local stores. I will take you to Myeongdong, Hongdae, Dongdaemun or wherever else you'd like to visit.
** This tour includes Tour-guiding, Driving, and Unlimited Photo-Shooting service. There are 2 ways to make up your tour with me as shown bellow **
1. Customized Itinerary on your needs : If you tell me what kind of tour you would want, I will be happy to provide you the possible plans for you. The bellow are some of the examples that you can express me your needs.
- easy / busy
- more focus on photo taking / quickly go through many places / want to spend your own time
- prefer foody tour(market) or not
- places with no additional costs for admission fee / good attractions with admission fees(ferry, observatory, etc)
2. You can choose attractions from the given options : Please feel free to name any of them, and we will go for it!! (This tour is designed to be 10 hours journey. After I get your priorities, I will provide you the best plan as possible.)
- The Ferry on Han River
- N-Seoul Tower
- Kwangjang Night Market (Foody)
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza (Unique Futuristic Site by the Worldwide Architect)
- Naksan Park (Shining Fortress wall on the mountain)
- Premium Rooftop Cafe
******** Thank you for showing your interests to my tour program. I will guide you to enjoy as best as possible in each places.. And you will be provided with the UNLIMITED PHOTO Service with my camera, in order to make your memory even more Gorgeous one Forever!!! ********
You will see everything you need to all packed into 1 day. The minimum tour hour is 7 hours a day, but can be as long as 12 hours a day. The Seoul Highlight Tour can be arranged for a two-day tour on request.
$250 for 8 hours / $350 for 12 hours or
a van tour $350 for 8 hours / $450 for 12 hours
*The time to start the tour is subject to change depending on the location of the hotel you will stay in Seoul.
★ Clients are welcome to make any suggestions to make the tour short by skipping a few destinations. Customized tour can be arranged on request.
Are you planning to visit Seoul for the first time? I can customize the tour so you can maximize your time while you're in Seoul and see the locals, feel the culture, and taste the local food within a day!
The itinerary is 100% up to you and I can recommend you many interesting places to explore in Seoul!
A friendly driver with a van will bring you anywhere you like within Seoul and a professional licensed tour guide will accompany you to show you this lovely city with countless things to discover culturally and historically!
Korean Tour Guides are highly professional, licensed and go through a serious vetting process. They offer their own tours, but you can always ask them to customize it to your own interests.
6 years experienced freelance English walking tour guide in South Korea
I am planning and leading customized, package, and incentive tours (on old/new Korea, K-pop, shopping, pretty towns, nature, B2B/B2C meetings, etc).
I also guided Korean travelers in 20+ countries in Europe, Africa, Philippine, and Canada for 3 years while managing event guest itineraries & escorting in the United Nations and NGOs.
Clients have truly appreciated my efficient tour routes, unique storytelling skills, and deep knowledge of local spots. They have valued me as a colorful, flexible, and pleasant guide who naturally makes fun time, handles any situations, and always maximizes clients’ satisfaction.
- Propose customized tours.
- Itinerary change, (price will change relatively) time schedule, and number of clients are flexible.
- Give Korea travel tips.