Wolmi Sea Train
Monorail running around "Wolmi Island", 40 minutes & 6.1km (fee: 8,000 won, about USD 7 per person)
- Watch sea, ports, Incheon bridge, and world largest mural from the
18 meters high view.
- Take lifetime photos at each station photo zone!
- Enjoy seaside roads, street festivals, cafes, and theme parks!
Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village
Village with characters in “Snow White”, “Cinderella”, “Wonderful Wizard of OZ”, etc & alleys decorated with 10 themes
- Fasten locks at "Love Key Zone" netting and take photos with
- Watch old Chinese restaurants, bakeries, and cafes in Korea’s biggest
- See “Sam-guk-ji” (a Chinese romance of 3 kingdoms in the 1400s)
Sinpo Traditional Market
Korea’s 1st westernized park with the sculpture of “MacArthur” (an American general who saved Incheon & Seoul during Korea war)
- Visit “Jemulpo Club” (a foreign social club museum), “100th
Anniversary of Korea-U.S. Diplomatic Relations Memorial Tower”,
and Korean war student soldiers' monument.
Hillside Village Museum
Exhibition of 1960-70s’ hillside village (fee: 1,000 won, about 1 USD per person)
Baedari Used Bookstore Alley
- See bookstores (TV drama “The Lonely & Great God–Goblin” filming
spots), old mural street, and handicraft shops.
• Recommend to eat:
- In Sinpo Market, eat stir-fried chicken, Tteok-bokki (a spicy rice
cake), and bibimbap (a mixed rice with vegetables, egg, and hot
- In Chinatown, have Jajangmyeon (a Korean-style Chinese noodles
with pork/vegetable sauce) & Tangsuyuk (a Korean-style Chinese
meat with sweet/sour sauce).
- Near the beach, try diverse seafood & hand-made chopped noodles.